Welcome to Rotterdam the largest seaport of Europe.
10,000 pages of free information about companies with worldwide destinations
Why Rotterdam? ----------> click here
As Europe’s prime logistical hub, Rotterdam offers the shipping industry unparalleled variety in shipping options.
Irrespective of whether you are in the export or import business this website provides you with a choice of hundreds of selected logistical service suppliers.
Logistical service suppliers that rank among Europe’s finest, into whose care you can safely consign your goods.
Altogether this website furnishes you with more than 2000 company profiles, a branch register, global maps and lists of thousands of contacts employed in the largest port of Europe.
Show 2060 companies with branches and managementpersons (As from 18-10-2017)
Our website is constantly growing. Recently added: If a company contains an extended company description this company will be marked with an extra info tag in all branchelists. Read here all previous improvements
- If a company contains an extended company description this company will be marked with tag in all the branchelists.
- It is now possible to put your company with logo in a top list (google ranking) above all your ports or destinations. It is also possible to google rank some specific ports or destinations.
- You can now search for a particular branche on the page ‘show all companies by branche‘
- The total number of companies per branche is shown in the header of the particular page.
- You can now search for destinations/ports/countries on all pages with country indexes in Shipping, Groupage by Sea, Groupage by Road, Rhine-Inland Shipping and Railway Traffic by entering the destination/port/country in the search window.
- New page with Shipping Alliances 3M, Ocean Alliance and THE Alliance.
- A map of the Port of Rotterdam is added to the first photo gallery on the homepage.
- The homepage has been redesigned to give a better overview of the contents of the website.
- You can now search for companies on every page of our website in the search window in the upper righthand corner of the navigation menu.
- You can now search for destinations/ports/countries on all pages with addresses in Shipping, Groupage by Sea, Groupage by Road, Rhine-Inland Shipping and Railway Traffic by entering the destination/port/country in the search window.
- All destinations/ports/countries are linked to the corresponding map. Behind every destination / port / country you will see the corresponding Map number, by clicking on the map number a pop-up will be shown with the corresponding map.
- It is now possible to enlarge all pictures in the photo galleries.
- All pages with maps in Shipping, Groupage by Sea, Groupage by Road, Rhine-Inland Shipping and Railway Traffic are redesigned and put in a photo gallery.
- Two new Photo galleries are added on the homepage. One with beautiful pictures of Rotterdam and all transportmodalities and one with maps of Shipping, Groupage by Sea, Groupage by Road, Rhine-Inland Shipping and Railway Traffic.
- The number of company profiles which are on the website is now visible on the homepage. They will be updated 24/7.
- On the pages with long lists of addresses an Alphabet is added to ease searching for a specific company or managementperson.
- All company profiles with Rhine-Inland Terminals are enriched with information on their facilities.
- The log-on dashboard in which you can manage your company profiles is now also available in English and German
- In all ‘search for companies’ windows you can now also search on the Ref-number of the company profile.
- All members of the Fenex have a Fenex logo behind their company name in all lists of companies.
- Two new organisations have been added to the memberships logo’s, i.e. Fonasba and HRCA.
- On every page you can go back to a list of all companies in one click because we added a 7th tab with ‘companies’.
- On the pages with the addresses Shipping, Groupage by Sea, Groupage by Road, Rhine-Inland Shipping and Railway Traffic it is now possible to search for the corresponding ports/destinations/countries.