23rd Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit
Place and dates: 24th & 25th of October 2018, London, UK
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 141 0606
Contact Name: Mohammad Ahsan
Conference Fee: Full Price £1595
ACI’s 23rd Maritime HR & Crew Management conference will focus on how shipping companies have successfully coped with the increasing demands of regulations and technology on the modern seafarer’s skill set. Crew competence has never been more highly valued and in today’s climate making sure valuable crew are retained is an absolute priority. Join us in this year to learn more of how ship operators are meeting this challenge. The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-managers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
- Regulatory Updates & Requirements
- Game-Changing Challenges and Opportunities in Maritime, Crewing and Training
- The Human Factor in Training
- Choosing Effective Strategies in Recruitment Process
- The Future of European Cruise industry Crew Supply, Recruitment & on Boarding
- Safety and Cost optimization in Crew Management
- Digital Transformation in HR and Crew Management
ACI’s meetings are strictly end-user focussed – Delegates will be drawn from the Shipping Operators including VP’s, Directors and Managers of: HR, Crew & Personnel, HSEQ, Manning and Training. Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.